Monday, January 17, 2011

good old times..

its strange how you long for something happens in your life which u desire n dream of.. n when u are actually there, u wish u could get your old life back!! as in wen we were kids we wished to get rid of school.. if it were declared one day sudden holiday we felt like "WOW" an unexpected super happiness! n now we wish if one, just for one single day we can live d good old school days!! just one single day i get up from bed n get ready to go to school .. lookin for my tie which always hidden sumwre.. check my bag if d seven periods routine books are all in there!! ask mummy "jaldi tiffin do,late ho ra hai".. rush downstairs n den again rush back " arre..hum diary/paper pe sign karana bhul gaya".. waving hands n sayin "bi bi  bi bi" n rush back again!! while waitin for d bus to cum thinking should i take the book out to take a look of what's today's test is or will read it during intervals.. standing up all together and wishing d teacher "GOOOOD MOOORNIIING MAAAM' in chorus!! gettin punished for talking, eating lunch together n open d "water bottles" to take sips in between, class works..home works..assgnments..projects.. art work.. tests.. coming back home n saying everything to mummy wat happend d entire day.. doin homework(some times) ..  !! n million things like that..  !!  i wish i can go back n live that life again!!


This line suits me(i bet u ll read it twice) : 


I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am...:)









p.s. - any scientist who s close to invention of a time machine.. PLZ CONTACT ME!!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment