Saturday, January 15, 2011

THE POWER OF BEING NICE

it was last christmas n i have planned to make muffins.. d only problem was i didn had d 'buttter paper cups' on which u pour d batter n bake it.. u can find these covered in  laddus n sandesh .. k.. so i searchd evry possible shop for it..! bt.. no luck!
finally i went to d nearby sweet shop.. pple say d guy in d shop is vry "khaduus".. bt i didn had any othr option..


d 'khaduus' uncle: ??? (absolutly smileless face)
me : wo jo sandesh me ap wo butter paper use karte hai na.. wo chaiye!!
d 'khaduus' uncle: nai hai( bt it was there i saw it!).. sandesh lena hai??
me : nai.. sirf uska paper chaiye (me expressionless)
d 'khaduus' uncle: ----------
me : plz uncle ap mere se iska rupya le lijiye..
d 'khaduus' uncle: kitna chaiye?
me : 15..20
 d not so 'khaduus' uncle: hmm.. (he gave them) !!
me:  thank u uncle..thank uso much.. iska kitna hua??
d sweet uncle: kuch nai..lelo!! (a smile)


u see.. it wasn d butter paper cups nor d money .. it was abt BEING NICE.. i go to d shop often these days to buy sweets.. bt b4 this incident i havnt gone once dere ! its been more than a year m living here n this shop is d closest sweet shop near my home bt never went dere!! bt his one act of 'BEING NICE" made me go there.. he might have chargd me anythin for those cups(actually it costs arnd 10 rupes for 100 cups i guess),. it is not abt d money.. wen u help some one u r winning d persons heart.. never hesitate to be NICE AND HUMAN.
k.. now dat was my first post n i dunno if i have Created a blunder of english or grammer or evn if u have undrstud or not.. jst wanted to post it.. so did it!!


:)

1 comment: